Friends, I’ve been on top of my game this week. Ok, so not with posting (projects abound – more on that next week), but with collecting my favorite links, articles, and of course fonts for you to peruse over the weekend. My husband is playing in a soccer tournament and it’s been finally gorgeous outside, so I’ll be spending my solo-parent time in the backyard, specifically in the kiddie pool. Have a fabulous weekend and I’ll see you on Monday!
- Planning a project with a web developer? Read this “amusing because it’s true” list of things you might be considering saying that will potentially annoy that developer. I’d love to hear any that you think are unreasonable in the comments!
- I am not a fan of the lead-in to this article, but I like the message about how nobody is entitled to anything (specifically success online), and the damage feeling entitled can do.
- My friend Jessika Hepburn over at Oh My! Handmade has published a fabulous e-workbook designed to help channel your creativity and get inspired. I bought my copy today and am planning to post a review next week (spoiler: I love it), but read Jess’ post about it and/or buy your own copy right away! Here’s a preview of a spread:
- Feeling invisible online and past that entitlement trap I mentioned earlier? Copyblogger’s got some ideas about how to rise up out of obscurity. Some of them, I’m pretty “meh” about but I really like 3, 4 and 5.
- My favorite tidbit from Seth Godin this week is the set of questions in the middle of his post about articulating your preferred use case. Even if you ignore the rest of the post, answer those questions – your business will be better for it.
And now for this week’s fonts: