My name is Zoe. Spelled just like that, nothing fancy like umlauts or extra vowels or anything. No Y either. It’s pronounced “zoh-ee.”
Other than being a front-end developer and business owner, I’m (in no particular order):
- Mom to two small boys (and two black kitties)
- Married to a bartender (he wrangles the aforementioned boys while I work all day, when they aren’t in school)
- Former art student, teacher of children, teacher of teachers & writer of training materials for teachers
- Avid Tweeter & sporadic Pinner
- Newbie conference speaker
If you contact me and/or we work on a project together, you may also encounter one or more of my wonderful part-time employees:
Brianne is in charge of many administrative & project-related tasks.
This site was designed by Meg Lewis from Ghostly Ferns
The icons (except social media) are from Font Awesome
The socia media icons in the footer are from the Entypo pictogram set by Daniel Bruce
For more of my favorite resources, check out my Bookmarks page.