My name is Zoe. Spelled just like that, nothing fancy like umlauts or extra vowels or anything. No Y either. It’s pronounced “zoh-ee.”
Other than being a front-end developer and business owner, I’m (in no particular order):
- Mom to two small boys (and two black kitties)
- Married to a bartender (he wrangles the aforementioned boys while I work all day, when they aren’t in school)
- Former art student, teacher of children, teacher of teachers & writer of training materials for teachers
- Avid Tweeter and sporadic Pinner
- Newbie conference speaker
If you contact me and/or we work on a project together, you may also encounter one or more of my wonderful part-time employees:
Brianne is in charge of many administrative & project-related tasks.
This site was designed by Meg Lewis from Ghostly Ferns
The icons are from Font Awesome
For more of my favorite resources, check out my Bookmarks page.